About Me

We are the student pharmacists, pharmacists, and staff selected to participate in the yearly International Dominica Pharmacy Rotation offered. We hope you enjoy reading and sharing our adventures. If you are interested in learning more - contact us at abronsdominicarotation@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Reflections on Nutrition:

Earlier today in our discussion, we went over a holistic review of how we could better improve our health. While we discussed the obvious things as exercise and nutrition, a large portion of our discussion was focused on how we could improve our health through relaxation and actualization of goals.

What I learned from this discussion was that by trying to do too much at one time, I get overwhelmed with what I feel like I have to do. This prevents me from effectively working as I spend most of my time to worried on what  should be done some-time in the future instead of what I should be focusing on now.  If I instead focus on compartmentalizing what must be done first, it can lead to better-time management and allow me to enjoy the activities that really draw my interest.

In the future, I will do my best to accept that I cannot accomplish everything, but through team work and effective time-management I can accomplish what I must.

No comments:

Post a Comment