About Me

We are the student pharmacists, pharmacists, and staff selected to participate in the yearly International Dominica Pharmacy Rotation offered. We hope you enjoy reading and sharing our adventures. If you are interested in learning more - contact us at abronsdominicarotation@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Career Reflection

Today we spent some time discussing how we can develop our careers as we get closer to becoming pharmacists.  Part of the discussion focused on time management; specifically, we talked about the importance of finding time for ourselves.  I think this is an important aspect of our lives to consider; we will be working very hard at our careers, and it is important to take time to recharge and relax.  We also talked about some of the paths we will be able to take.  What I think will be helpful for me will be to take the pharmacist.com career paths quiz.  It is helpful to know that not everyone takes a direct path to end up where they are.  I hope that over the course of rotations I will be able to figure out a perfect fit for myself. 

Krissy Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment