About Me

We are the student pharmacists, pharmacists, and staff selected to participate in the yearly International Dominica Pharmacy Rotation offered. We hope you enjoy reading and sharing our adventures. If you are interested in learning more - contact us at abronsdominicarotation@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Career Possibilities

As I take time to reflect on the past five years, I am beginning to ask myself the question, "Where do I see myself in the next five years?". Pharmacy school has been an experience of meeting new people (who now are some of my closest friends), establishing relationships between my peers and faculty members, and enjoying the many opportunities I have had by getting involved on campus. I feel as though these experiences have and will help me decide on a career path. One specific example I would like to share is the two years I was a workshop leader for the students in the class below me. This was one of my first real teaching experiences. I had fun being a role model for other pharmacy students and guiding them through course material I have already taken. This opportunity has certainly helped me decide on becoming a preceptor or mentor for other pharmacy students in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment