About Me

We are the student pharmacists, pharmacists, and staff selected to participate in the yearly International Dominica Pharmacy Rotation offered. We hope you enjoy reading and sharing our adventures. If you are interested in learning more - contact us at abronsdominicarotation@gmail.com

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Making an Impact


Reflecting on yesterday’s discussion I really feel I want to make an impact on the students going through school behind me.  I have learned over the years that I and other students really focus too much on getting an “A” and not growing in our profession by experience.  Over the past couple of years I have discovered that the best way to make pharmacy school worthwhile is to relax and enjoy what you do.  I think the greatest experience a student can have is to enjoy his/her time in school and do activities that they enjoy.  If one makes these choices it will open doors to career paths that bring excitement to the student and introduce one to people who enjoy similar events.  Overall, I hope to impact others by living and enjoying what I do in life.  We are always amazed when we see people happy to do what they are doing but at the same time we struggle to know what makes them happy.  Life should make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment