About Me

We are the student pharmacists, pharmacists, and staff selected to participate in the yearly International Dominica Pharmacy Rotation offered. We hope you enjoy reading and sharing our adventures. If you are interested in learning more - contact us at abronsdominicarotation@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My future in Pharmacy

Going into college I knew that I wanted to be part of a profession where I could give back when I was done with school. If you look at any profession, there are ways that we can give back. As a pharmacist I will continue to work with students and help them as they progress to their individual careers. I will also make sure to stay in touch with students so that I can offer them support or help whenever they need it in the future. I think that it is important to be a mentor for other students. Along with helping other students, I am also enthusiastic about being able to help people with my medical knowledge. Ever since I was young I would participate in volunteer events where I could help people. As a pharmacist I would love to travel to communities and other countries where I could help people and provide medical services to them. It has always been a dream to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment