About Me

We are the student pharmacists, pharmacists, and staff selected to participate in the yearly International Dominica Pharmacy Rotation offered. We hope you enjoy reading and sharing our adventures. If you are interested in learning more - contact us at abronsdominicarotation@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Professionalism

Our discussion of Professionalism gave me insight from a professor's perspective.  There were a lot of minor details such as social media and how it is now an increasing issue in all professional environments including pharmacy.  It is very scary to me to know that even my past events that I had posted online, when I did not even think of joining the pharmacy community, could go against me and cause me to not get a residency offer in my near future.   The idea of "would you let your grandmother read this" helps me think a lot more before I decide to post anything online whether it be words, or pictures.  I also feel as though this talk was especially thought provoking and it helped me feel more engaged in the discussion which is very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment