About Me

We are the student pharmacists, pharmacists, and staff selected to participate in the yearly International Dominica Pharmacy Rotation offered. We hope you enjoy reading and sharing our adventures. If you are interested in learning more - contact us at abronsdominicarotation@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Career Reflection

When I first started pharmacy school they told me that finding a job would be so easy. Well, today it is a very different world that is out there. I used to think that I just wanted to come out of pharmacy school and work in retail at a community drug store. However, as time has gone by I have realized that work-life balance is very important to me as is job satisfaction. While I currently like the retailer that I work for, I don't know if 12 hour days for the rest of my life is something that I really want. That being said, I really enjoy my pharmacy organization positions that I have had and have considered going into pharmacy association management. I think my MBA degree that I have obtained at Drake will be very useful in this process for me. While I am not 100% sure on what area of pharmacy I want to go into as of yet (I also love acute care) I am confident that I will figure out what is the right fit for me.

3 comments:

  1. This days pharmacies is additionally functioning through on-line, as a result of tons of individuals is trying for pharmacies who is working through online. PharmacyGuider.com is an on-line pharmacy reviews web site, where drug-customers return back to share their experiences of on-line pharmacies they've ordered from. by the pharmacy guider pharmacies can manipulate things rigorously.
    click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canadian pharmacy Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free Same Day Prescription Delivery A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.

    ReplyDelete