About Me

We are the student pharmacists, pharmacists, and staff selected to participate in the yearly International Dominica Pharmacy Rotation offered. We hope you enjoy reading and sharing our adventures. If you are interested in learning more - contact us at abronsdominicarotation@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

How you behave differently sick and healthy

Being sick makes me feel really unhappy.  First of all, I hate doing nothing, and being sick usually means lying around in bed all day.  When I am sick I am frustrated that I cannot do the things I normally like to do like exercise, go to work, cook for myself, and socialize.  I do not like when I am sick because getting better usually takes about a week, and I feel like I cannot control the fact that I do not feel well.  I am lucky to have people to take care of me, but I still like to be able to take care of myself, so this also puts me in a bad mood.  When I am healthy I like to keep busy doing things I enjoy; however, when I am sick it is difficult because I cannot really leave the house, or my bed even. 

No comments:

Post a Comment